Extended Baseplates For Springfield XDm 40S&W by Dawson Precision
- Three Heights For Multiple Applications and Needs
- Legal for IDPA and USPSA Competition
- Unique Design Combined With Finger Grooves Facilitates Easy Removal
- CNC Machined from Aircraft Aluminum
- Perfect For The DP Springfield XDm Ice Magwell
- Perfect For Carry!
These baseplates are CNC machined from billet aluminum and are uniquely designed to ease the installation and removal of the baseplate to the Springfield XDm mag body. In addition, they do not add capacity and each weigh less than 1 oz., making them legal for USPSA and IDPA competition.
Available in three heights:
• +100 is 0.100" taller than Standard.
• +200 is 0.200" taller than Standard.
• +300 is 0.300" taller than Standard.
And, of course, the taller baseplates also help facilitate reloads when using a magwell.
Posted by Mark on Feb 27th 2018
Great product the only reason I’m not giving a 5 is because you have to make adjustments to your stock spring to prevent them from sliding off. Stock spring does not catch the bottom of the plate to lock it onto the clip
Posted by Tom on Dec 19th 2017
This is an excellent product. Very easy to put on and remove for cleaning. Adds a perfect amount of length to use with a flared mag well. I am very happy.
Easy and simple to install
Posted by Larry on Apr 30th 2016
These baseplates are made to the highest quality and are easy to install.