The Comp-Tac “Paddle” OWB holster is the perfect ease-of-use Outside the Waist Band holster for competition, concealed carry, or general use. Made of a single piece of double folded Kydex, these holsters are sturdy yet comfortable.
- Paddle holster sits very close to the body due to single piece design.
- Two Velcro dots to help avoid any sliding along the belt line.
- Paddle can be worn with any pants and any belt, but it optimized for up to 1.75” belts.
- Comp-Tac holsters are all externally molded with the model of firearm the holster is made for, so no more trying guns in multiple holsters.
- All Comp-Tac holsters have .5” tall sight channels to accommodate even our tallest sights for optic co-witness or suppressor use, and a gap in the muzzle end of the holster can accommodate most thread protectors on threaded barrels.
- Holster is cut for most slide mounted optics and works perfectly with our Dawson/Leupold Total Package Sight System.
- The Paddle is legal for USPSA, IPSC, and IDPA use. For more details, see our Competition rules Page.