- The DAA Alpha Rail System is a pouch mounting option allowing the user to quickly click various types of pouches on and off the shooting belt. Ideal for 3-Gunners and shooters who wish to use their rig for multiple applications.
- The belt attachment of the Alpha Rail System incorporates the well-established DAA steel bracket system (two brackets on this mount), which lock snugly onto any 1.5” shooting belt and allow maximum contact between the inner and outer Velcro belts. The two dovetail rails on the face section interlock with the pouch attachment section, firmly locking together without wiggle or unwanted movement.
- The pouch attachment section has a flexible latch which allows the user to easily unlock the separate sections and slide the assembly apart, replacing a pistol magazine pouch for an AR-15 pouch or a shotshell holder in a matter of seconds. These pouch attachments include a serrated disk surface that allows the pouches to be attached securely and adjusted for angle as needed.
- The Alpha Rail System is designed for use with all Double-Alpha magazine pouches and shotgun ammo holders. It can also be used with many other types of pouches and gear. The Alpha Rail System is the standard mounting option on the new DAA AR-15 Racer Pouch and the DAA 12GA Quad Loader. It can also be purchased separately.
- The Alpha Rail System is assembled as standard on the new DAA AR-15 Racer Pouches and Quad loaders. However it is also available separately and can be retrofitted to all DAA Racer and Race Master pouches.
Each Alpha Rail set includes:
- 1 belt attachment part, complete with 2 steel brackets
- 1 pouch attachment part
- 1 serrated adaptor spacer
- 1 central M5 mounting screw