- Three Heights For Multiple Applications and Needs
- Legal for IDPA and USPSA Competition
- Unique Design Combined With Finger Grooves Facilitates Easy Removal
- CNC Machined from Aircraft Aluminum
- Standard Shape Allows the Use of DP Grip Tape for Glock Factory Basepads
Available in three heights:
- +100 is 0.100" taller than Standard.
- +200 is 0.200" taller than Standard.
- +300 is 0.300" taller than Standard.
Glock magazines have a unique design which keeps their baseplates solidly locked in to the mag tubes. But let's be honest - They can be a real pain to take apart for cleaning and maintenance. It is with that thought in mind that we created the Dawson Precision® EZ-Off™ Baseplates for Glock magazines. These baseplates are CNC machined from billet aluminum and are uniquely designed to ease the installation and removal of the baseplate to the Glock mag body. In addition, they do not add capacity and each weigh 1 oz., making them legal for USPSA and IDPA competition. Fits all Standard and Compact Small Frame Glock magazines (Not 10mm and 45ACP Models). And, of course, the taller baseplates also help facilitate reloads when using a magwell. Be sure to check after installation to be sure your gun still fits the IDPA, USPSA or IPSC box after installation.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK.