For a limited time, Dawson Precision is offering free standard shipping on all web orders! Orders will ship USPS First Class Mail unless it does not meet the weight requirement. Dawson Precision reserves the right to choose shipping method and carrier on all "FREE SHIPPING" orders. UPS Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day, and Next Day are available for additional charges. You can find these prices on our checkout page. Please note shipping policies are subject to change.
We strive to process each order as quickly as possible. All orders will be processed and leave our facility within 24-48 hours. However, we cannot control the delays and mistakes occasionally made by shipping companies. We offer several shipping options in effort to minimize inconveniences. We recommend UPS if you would like to monitor your delivery time more closely.
Shipments to U.S. territories must go through U.S. Customs and will only be shipped USPS First Class or Priority. We cannot estimate delivery times for orders that go through customs.
- Small Order USPS (less than 13oz): Shipping can take up to two weeks for delivery.
- Standard USPS Priority Mail (less than 2lbs): Shipping can take over a week for delivery.
We recommend expedited UPS if you need your Dawson Precision order in a hurry. The delivery date is time in transit (excludes processing time and Saturday/Sunday delivery). If your order is significantly more than quoted, we may raise the shipping cost. However, we will always notify you if your shipping charge has been changed due to weight. Please note we only ship pistols UPS. Hazmat and aerosols only ship UPS Ground. UPS shipping charges are determined by weight.
- UPS Ground (less than 5lbs): Please see the UPS Delivery Chart for estimated delivery times. Additional charges for Alaska & Hawaii may apply.
- Saturday Delivery: Please call our sales team at 866-300-1911 to place an order. Additional charges may apply. Not available everywhere.
Firearm Purchasing Policy
Firearms displayed on this website are for information only. To order, call our sales team at 866-300-1911. Firearms purchased from Dawson Precision must be shipped to a licensed firearms dealer in your state of residence.
Custom Pistol Orders: No pistols will be altered without full payment. A deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to place the order. All delivery dates are strictly an approximate delivery time and subject to change based on availability and scheduling. Any cancellation prior to the scheduled delivery date will result in a restocking fee of 15% of the total pistol cost.
Factory Pistol Orders: All pistol invoices will be provided to each customer clearly describing all basic features and options pertaining to the pistol. All delivery dates are strictly an approximate, based on anticipated availability. A deposit of 20% of the total cost is required to place the order or hold any factory pistol.
Pistol Orders In The United States: All firearms and serialized parts (including frames, receivers and shortblocks) must ship to a licensed FFL dealer via UPS (excluding UPS Ground) for transfer. Please call our sales team at 866-300-1911 to complete your order. Note sale prices are only valid during the period of the sale and may be limited to stock on hand.
Pistol Orders Outside The United States: Dawson Precision's policy on international orders is to sell only through our established distributor network. We do not accept any individual orders outside the United States or its territories. Click here for a list of distributors. Worldwide Sports Network and Speed Shooters International are licensed exporters of Dawson Precision products. If there is not a distributor near you, please contact them for details.
Shipping Pistols To Dawson Precision: Firearms must be shipped UPS or FedEx. Please refer to the specific carrier's policies on "Shipping Firearms" for more information. Insurance is strongly recommended as we cannot be responsible for any damage or shipping issues prior to our confirmed receipt of your gun. Please see Terms & Conditions below for additional information.
On domestic back orders, items will be shipped free via standard service. Free back order shipping does not apply to single item orders. On international back orders, no international items will be back ordered unless prepaid. Customers may request partial shipment, but will be charged shipping on each partial shipment.
Dawson Precision's policy on international orders is to sell only through our established distributor network. We do not accept any individual orders outside the United States or its territories. Click here for a list of distributors. Worldwide Sports Network and Speed Shooters International are licensed exporters of Dawson Precision products. If there is not a distributor near you, please contact them for details.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! If you need to return a product for any reason, please read the information below. Only products in new and unused condition will be accepted for return. It is your responsibility to properly and securely package items being returned. It is recommended that you return items in the original shipping box, a letter envelope is not acceptable for items other than grip tape. Please note that special orders cannot be returned.
If your order has been damaged en route by UPS:
1. Call your local UPS office and request a pick-up of the damaged goods.
2. Include a copy of the invoice with all returns/exchanges. Please include a short note explaining the situation to the carrier.
3. Pack the product in the original shipping box or in a sturdy carton.
4. UPS will come to you and pick up the package.
5. UPS will contact Dawson Precision, Inc. with the results of the investigation. A replacement will be shipped to you.
If your order was incorrectly filled:
1. If you have any problems with your order, call our sales team at 866-300-1911 and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
2. Include a copy of your invoice with all returns. Also, fill out the HAPPY CAMPERTM return sheet with the specifications of your return.
3. Mark the outside of your box with the Return Authorization Number. Packages without a Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box will not be accepted.
If you would like to return your order for credit or refund:
1. We want you to be pleased. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the order you received, return it via insured Parcel Post or UPS within 30 days of receipt for full credit or refund (less shipping and handling).
2. Call our customer service team at 866-300-1911 and ask for a Return Authorization Number.
3. Include a copy of your invoice with all returns. Also, fill out the HAPPY CAMPERTM return sheet with the specifications of your return.
4. Mark the outside of your box with the Return Authorization Number. Packages without a Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box will not be accepted.
Perfect Impact Policy
If you purchase a set of Perfect Impact® sights (either a DP pre-assembled set or a DP rear with the recommended height DP front), we promise that the sights will be properly configured for your pistol to zero. If the sights are not properly configured to get your pistol zeroed, we will give you a new front sight that has the required height, free of charge. If we do not currently offer the height you need, we will make the height you need to correct the point of impact. The width of the front sight must be the same as in the original sight set.
If you purchase another manufacturer’s rear sight from us along with a Dawson Precision front sight, we will still get you zeroed. If the sights are not properly configured to get your pistol zeroed, we will give you a 50% discount on another Perfect Impact® front sight that has the required height. If we do not currently offer the height you need, we will make the height you need to correct the point of impact. The width of the front sight must be the same as the original Dawson Precision front sight purchased with the vendor rear sight.
If you purchase another manufacturer’s sight set (a non-DP front sight and a non-DP rear sight), you must handle the zeroing issues through the manufacturer.
This Perfect Impact promise applies only to retail Perfect Impact® sight sets purchased directly from Dawson Precision.