Dawson Precision® Exclusive17 Rounds in a Staccato C2 with Elegance!
Looks Cool, and will not over insert with Dawson® Tactical Advantage Basepads. Works with or without Dawson® Magwell
- Staccato's new 2011 magazine is manufactured out of 410 stainless steel, producing a magazine with longer life, greater strength, and better corrosion resistance. Staccato 2011 magazines are built specifically for all Staccato 2011 style pistols and frames. In combination with the Staccato 2011 frame, the Staccato 2011 magazine allows for maximum round capacity.
- All magazines feature a newly updated Gen 2 follower and the Dawson Precision® Tactical Advantage Basepad
- Dawson Precision® Tactical Advantage Magwell for Staccato C2 Grips available here.
- Restricted in Some States.
- Attention Oregon: Starting 12/01/2022 high-capacity magazines will no longer ship to your state.