Sear, for 1911, Ultra Low Mass, by Extreme Engineering
- Manufactured from the same aerospace steel alloy as Extreme Engineering premium hammers.
- Extremely low mass due to innovative recontouring.
- Designed to be used for extremely light trigger pulls.
- Faster reset time due to low mass which reduces chances of following with very light trigger pulls.
- Sear bearing surface micro honed to produce that 2 lb. pull easily.
- Heat treated to 53-56 Rockwell C for extreme durability.
- Out lasts all other sears now on the market.
- Competition proven; Over 40,000 rounds fired on this sear mated to one hammer with no follows at a 2 lb. pull.
- Fits Kimber, Springfield, 1911, STI, SV, and Para. Ultra Light Low-Mass Sear.