Introducing the ProTimerBT shot timer with built-in Bluetooth and numerous feature enhancements
This item ships UPS Ground only. Ground price automatically included when item item is added to cart.
Competition Electronics has taken all the best parts of their Pocket Pro II design and added improvements to make the ProTimerBT the most sophisticated timer on the market.
Now you can get more useful practice session information with our simple built-in user interface, or the PTLink mobile app. You have the flexibility to collect and review all your shot data at the range right from the timer display and import it to the PTLink app at any time. You can even add notes and attach a photo of your targets to each shot string.
Requires one 9volt alkaline or lithium battery for operation (not included)
- Low power BLE Bluetooth connectivity for connection to mobile devices and the FREE PTLink app to catalog your range session data
- Change timer settings from the PTLink app. Makes setting up the timer very simple, you can even sync the date/time setting with your phone!
- Bluetooth Integration with PractiScore apps
- ProTimerBT firmware updates/upgrades for FREE via the PTLink app. That’s right, you can use the PTLink mobile app to get notifications and install future upgrades to the timer
- Built-in 50 string memory and on-screen review, numbered in chronological order with date/time stamp. Stores all shot string data including hit factor scoring info
- Built-in Hit Factor (points per second) scoring on-screen, after shooting a stage you can navigate to the scoring screen and enter your “points down” to get your hit factor. Once you have entered your total stage points, it is carried over to new strings until you change it
- Up to 5 Par time settings for multiple beeper alerts at specified time intervals
- Increased sensitivity capability that can pick up the snap of a finger
- Start signal LED, bright white 850mcd LED can be used for an alternative start signal. Excellent for hearing impaired or a private practice session. This can be disabled via the menu settings
- 3.5mm headset jack with adjustable volume, now you can use a set of earbuds (not included) instead of the beeper so others don’t hear the timer
- 2 year warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and a 1/2 retail price repair guarantee
- Over 30 years of experience in shot timer design and manufacturing
- Replaceable Alkaline or Lithium 9 volt battery power (not included) for 20+ hours of operation
- Quality accessories and replacement parts
- Made in the USA quality and service at a reasonable price