ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!
Smoother Trigger Pull Applicable to All Smith and Wesson® M&P® Pistols, Including Shield!
The Apex® Fully Machined Sear was the company’s first aftermarket part designed to improve the trigger performance in the M&P® pistol line. Today, the Fully Machined Sear is part of all our M&P®, M&P® M2.0 and Shield trigger kits, but can be installed as a solo upgrade for your pistol.
When installed, this drop-in part will:
- Reduce Trigger Pull Weight
- Shorten Over-Travel
- Improve Reset
- Direct Drop-In Replacement Parts — NO Fitting Required
- All Sizes
- All Calibers
- Works with or without thumb safeties, magazine safeties, and I.L.S.
- Precision machined from a billet of A2 tool steel to produce the MOST DURABLE product available.
- Sear cam lobe is set to similar distance from the sear pivot point as the factory sear.
- Rear face of the sear incorporates the EXCLUSIVE Apex® geometry.
- The result is a CLEANER, LIGHTER trigger pull with the same trigger break position as the factory original counterpart.
- Like all of our sears, the GFS is FULLY heat treated and hardened throughout.
- This allows the gunsmith to shape the sear cam lobe to suit their customers preference WITHOUT THE WORRY of affecting the inherent strength, durability, or performance of the part.
- Includes: 1 Sear