Is there really a difference with Dawson Precision sights? You bet there is! While other sights give off a hazy glow making it difficult to focus, DP sights offer you the sharpest picture. We counterbore the blade so the optic is recessed. This subtle difference focuses the light in the sight making it not only brighter, but clearer. A fully cradled optic provides a longer optic lifespan.
- These sights work on the Performance Center dovetail cuts that measure a .330. If you have the .250 dovetail cut, you will need to use the Pro Series sights.
- Counter Bored Optic Keeps Sight Picture Clear and Bright
- Dark Shadow Serrations Blackout Blade and Enhance Optic
- Extra Optic Included - Both Red and Green
- Easy to Install - Tools and Instructions Included
Don't Forget The Loctite
Perfect Impact Sight Guarantee